- Nicole Morales: LM, CPM, Spinning Babies® Approved Trainer
- Jamie Mossay: BS, HHP, CMT, BCTMB
- Emma Moreland: CPM, SpBAPT, Bodyworker
Nicole Morales: LM, CPM, Spinning Babies® Approved Trainer
Jamie Mossay: BS, HHP, CMT, BCTMB
Emma Moreland: Bodyworker , LM, CPM, SpBT, SpBAP
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of everyone attending our training is our highest priority. We are taking preventative measures for all of our workshops to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, but we cannot eliminate all risks. Each participant is responsible for their health and safety within the workshop group. Our safety measures include, but are not limited to, making sure all participants are monitoring themselves before and during the event.
Please be sure the following statements are true:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and I have been cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioner Workshop – San Diego, CA, USA
Early Bird Registration – Register by October 19, 2022
Register between October 20, 2022 – March 24, 2023
Can be paid in 3 monthly installments!
Simply choose “monthly payment” in the application.
Cancellation or substitution accepted under restricted conditions.
$100 USD fee for cancellations before October 19, 2022.
$300 USD fee for cancellations between October 20, 2022 – February 19, 2023.
NO REFUND ON OR AFTER February 20, 2023.
Spinning Babies® works to champion access to normal physiological birth to all parents and providers to reduce disparities in outcomes among non-dominant communities. We offer full or partial Equity Seats for Birth Workers of Color for this workshop. Please fill out this form to be considered. Or you can visit this page to learn more about our Anti-Racism and Anti-Oppression Commitment.
Equity Seat application deadline is February 20, 2023.
REGISTRATION & PRE-WORKSHOP STEPS
Step 1. Fill out the registration form linked in the bottom of this page.
Step 2. Receive and sign the Aware Practitioner agreement with Spinning Babies®.
Step 3. You will receive access to our online module. Please make sure to complete the first two steps of Module 1: Main Page.
All steps are necessary for you to attend the Aware Practitioner Workshop.
*Please note all Aware Practitioner Workshop materials are currently only available in English.
If you are interested in joining our Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioner Listing, please make sure you have read the pathways in our Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioner Workshop page before registering.