Spinning Babies® Online Community Guidelines
As a member of the Spinning Babies® online community, please help us to follow these rules in order to keep the conversations friendly and relevant. We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard. We ask that everyone remain respectful of others in the community who have had different life experiences and will have different perspectives. These guidelines apply to our social media comment sections, as well as Spinning Babies® Facebook groups.
- We will not facilitate unkind, offensive, or oppressive language in our community. Any comments of this nature will be deleted.
- Anyone participating in personal attacks, name-calling, profane, discriminatory, or threatening comments will be blocked from commenting.
- We will remove any comments found to be fraudulent or misleading.
- No medical advice. Spinning Babies® will not provide medical advice online. If you have a health care question or concern, please contact your personal health care provider. We provide resources for you and for having informed conversations with your providers.
- Our online community is for discussing topics specific to pregnancy and birth, and the Spinning Babies® approach. Discussions unrelated to these topics may be removed.
- Please remember, our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.