Why do the Standing Sacral Release?
- It may relieve pelvic pain or discomfort in the sacrum, lower back, hips, or tailbone.
- It may help rib pain or even neck pain as the spine is all connected to the sacrum.
- It may improve the likelihood of a breech baby flipping or a posterior baby rotating to anterior.
- It may allow room for the transverse baby to drop head down (although Forward-leaning Inversion is specific for this).
- It may reduce premature contractions (contact your provider whenever contractions come 4-6/hour before 37 weeks and drink more water, up to 3-4 quarts).